Concrete Leveling In Denver That’s Faster, Easier, And More Convenient
Compared To Mudjacking, Foam Leveling Provides A Longer-Lasting Result And More “Bang For The Buck”
Do you need concrete leveling in Denver, CO? If so, you’re probably wondering which type of leveling is better: mudjacking or foam leveling. Though both have advantages over concrete replacement (which is very expensive, invasive, and time consuming), they are distinctly different in a few important aspects.
Mudjacking uses a slurry of liquid grout (typically dirt, cement, and sand) that is pumped under sunken concrete, which pushes up the concrete using hydraulic pressure. Foam leveling injects polyurethane foam into the concrete’s foundation. The foam is pushed under the slab at high pressure before it expands to support the foundation.
Let’s compare the two in several important categories:
- Strength: Since foam never loses its density, it is a much stronger material for leveling sunken concrete than the slurry used in mudjacking. If you have load-bearing concrete or want a lifetime solution, foam is the clear-cut solution.
- Curing Time: The slurry in mudjacking takes one to two days to dry once it’s injected. You must wait until then to utilize the concrete. Foam leveling cures in as little as 15 minutes. You will experience no down time.
- Appearance: Mudjacking requires creating numerous holes in the concrete, each about two inches in diameter, which can make for noticeable patch jobs. Foam leveling requires fewer and smaller holes (only about five-eighths of an inch) because foam expands once it’s injected under the concrete. This makes patch jobs less noticeable and leaves your concrete looking great.
Why Choose CreteJack For Foam Concrete Leveling In Denver
- Ironclad Quotes: We provide down-to-the-penny quotes that NEVER change; the price we quote you is the price you pay.
- Zero Sales Pressure: Once we provide you with a quote, we step back to let you decide how to proceed. You won’t experience arm-twisting, pricing games, or any sort of sales pressure.
- No Deposits: We don’t take ANY payment of any kind up front. No deposit, no fees, no anything. We present the invoice when the job is done—and done right. It’s a strong incentive for us to maintain our high standards and it’s your assurance that you’ll get exactly what you pay for.
Book Your Quote Today
If you’d like a free, no-obligation quote on foam concrete leveling in Denver, contact us
today. We promise to keep everything simple—no sales pressure or pricing games. We’ll provide you with the clear-cut answers you need and our expert recommendation on the best solution for your situation.
Denver, CO Service Area Map